Please read the following information carefully before applying.
- Travel charges include tickets, express tickets, green car (first class) tickets, and meal tickets necessary for boarding the Shikoku Mannaka Sennen Monogatari.(consumption tax included) They do not include the following costs: Travel costs to the boarding station, travel costs from the unboarding station of Shikoku Mannaka Sennen Monogatari, drinks sold on the train, snacks, and merchandise costs etc.
- Applications are accepted from one month to 10 days prior to your boarding date. We cannot accept your request in other periods, so please review your preferred boarding date before submitting your request.
Example: If you wish to board the train on April 15th, you can submit your request from March 15th to April 5th. After April 5th, we are not accepting your request online.
- An "automated e-mail" will be sent after applying. However, if there is an error in your e-mail address or you are using free e-mail, you might not receive the "automated e-mail”. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail after 3 days of application, please contact the following e-mail address. Please note that we are not accepting inquiries over the phone.
- If you do not receive an automated reply e-mail, there is a possibility that it is sent to your spam folder, so please check the spam folder as well.
- After accepting applications from the customer, we will arrange the seats and meals for Shikoku Mannaka Sennen Monogatari. After the reservations are finalized, you will receive an e-mail of the payment procedure from the JR Shikoku Reservation Center. When you receive this e-mail, the travel agreement is considered completed.
- Company Information and office hours (Japan time) are as follows.
License No. No.1042 by Commissioner of Japan Tourism Agency Name Shikoku Railway Company Name of the office JR Shikoku Reservation Center General Certified Travel Service Manager Akihiro Hatada Office hours
Weekdays: 10: 00 - 18: 00
Saturdays and holidays: 10: 00-17: 00
- You cannot select the seats of Shikoku Mannaka Sennen Monogatari.
- We accept credit card payments only. We accept VISA, MASTER, and JCB.
- Please make a payment with a credit card within 48 hours after you receive our e-mail. Your reservation will be cancelled if the payment is not confirmed within 48 hours.
- After payment is confirmed, we will e-mail you a ticket exchange slip. Please print it out and bring it to the window. Please note that we cannot exchange the ticket if there is no ticket exchange slip.
- You can pick up the tickets at the designated location specified on the ticket exchange slip. Exchange is not accepted at any other locations.
- Please bring the ticket exchange slip and exchange it with a valid ticket at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- The business hours of the ticket receiving stations (Japan time) are as follows.
Tadotsu Station 5:00 - 22:55 (Open 365 days) Kotohira Station 7:10 - 19:00 (Open 365 days)
- If the tickets are not picked up after the departure time, all tickets will be invalid and please note that we do not refund.
- There is no special compensation assurance for this travel agreement.
- In case the train is canceled due to bad weather conditions or political instability or strike or security concerns, the customer will be charged for Handling Fee 870yen.
About the handling of personal information
- We will use personal information provided from the customer from the application form etc. submitted for a travel plan, for communicating with the customer for arrangement of transport, meal, facilities etc. and within the scope required for the customer to receive such services.
- We may use your personal information for following conditions.
① Products and service notification, ② Provide feedback, comments and request surveys, ③ Create statistical documents
- Please visit our website regarding the policies of handling of personal information at our company.
Refunds and exchanges
- Please note that cancellation /exchange will be done only at the pickup location of the ticket and is not accepted at any other locations.
- Changes can be accepted up to 10 days prior to the boarding date.
- If you would like to cancel your reservation, cancellation fee will be deducted from your travel fees, and the rest of the amount will be refunded to your credit card account. In that case, we will collect the ticket and the customer will receive a "Refund Certificate".
- If there is changes in the number of guests, change fee will be deducted and then we will issue a refund to your credit card account.
- A cash refund is not issued at the stations.
- Change /Cancellation Fees are as follows:
Cancellation Fees Basic fare 220yen 1 ticket per person Ltd. Express first-class ticket 340yen 1 ticket per person Meal ticket 220yen 1 ticket per person
Important information about cancellation of meals /change of details.
- Refund will only be issued when your request has been received prior to 4 days of the boarding date.We will charge a cancellation fee, then we will issue a refund to your credit card account. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CANCELLATION OR CHANGES IN THE NUMBER OF GUESTS PRIOR TO 3 DAYS(OR LESS) OF YOUR RESERVATION.
Regarding cancellation time, we consider as the time when we received your e-mail.
If your reservation for Shikoku Mannaka Sennen Monogatari is on April 5th
○In case when the cancellation e-mail has been sent before April 1st , and we have received this e-mail.
→We will charge the cancellation fee and issue a refund to your credit card account.
○In case when the cancellation e-mail has been sent after April 2nd and before the departure of the train and we have received this e-mail.
→Meals cannot be cancelled, so it is non-refundable. For ticket fare and limited express ticket, first class ticket, we will charge the cancellation fee then issue a refund to your credit card account.
○In case when the cancellation e-mail is sent after the train has departed or we receive the e-mail after the departure of the train.
→We will not give any refund.
- The credit card information will be sent securely through "F-REGI" of Future Commerce Co.to the credit card company.